Addictive!!

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it is expensive, but almonds are expensive. Very good, great in sandwiches, raw food balls or just off the spoon...

Ammm-azing!

Posted by karandachic on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I loved this almond butter.. It was fresh, oily goodness full of almond flavour.. I had to stop myself from devouring the whole container at once. Still ran out pretty fast. Recommend to all if you are looking for a healthy alternative to your regular fats

Delicious

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I was staying away from nuts for digestion issues (candida) and also because I couldn't find a good quality raw butter close by. I'm so happy I bought this as it is such a nice treat to pull out every now and then. I dip carrots in and also smear it on apple slices.

much nicer than butter made from roasted almonds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I never thought i would prefer a raw butter to a cooked one but this almond butter is great. Much nicer than an organic almond butter made from roasted almonds. I use this product on my essene bread to try and stick with the raw 80/20 theme. My mums jam is the 20 :)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I add a coconut crystal and sea salt as a subsitute for peanut butter. It taste good!

yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor and texture. Not a lot of stirring involved, which I really appreciate.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best thing that ever happened to almonds. Can't reorder fast enough. Dear iherb, please keep it in stock.

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Outstanding service. Quick shipping! Great price! Will use again soon. THANKS!

Probably the most delicious nut butter I've ever had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just love this stuff. I had to hold myself back from downing the whole jar in one sitting. I add it to smoothies, have it with veggies and fruit, on bread, alone, on chocolate, it's just tasty.

Best almond better around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After years of trying different almond butters, I am excited that Artisana is available at Iherb! Excellent taste and texture, not to mention being ORGANIC!