Parfait !

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Conforme a la description et très efficace!

healthy oil

Posted by ekstravirgin on October 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I add this to the kids' porridge and smoothies, for health benefits. Also great for baking

coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use to pull and to cook and to add to my smoothies, love it!!

Good for food

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this in all my baking to rave reviews. Especially banana bread and muffins.

Es buenisimo!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ya es la 3era vez que lo repito! :)

love this Organic Raw Coconut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried so many different Coconut Oil however this one is so great I love it!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this oilseveral times and each time I am amazed at its high quality, natural smell and structure. Having tried several sort of coconut oil I came to conclusion that this is the best one which I will keep ordering in the future.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good quality! great for our homemade formula!

Taste is coconut-y

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although, it was delivered in a wet box (the oil leaked), it did not leak that much. The taste is really good. I have never tried coconut oil before, so I have nothing to compare it to. It tastes like coconut and I cook my eggs in it now, also I make smoothies with it now.

Huge difference in product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

On my most recent purchase, the item is listed as "extra virgin" in my cart and order list. However, this item is definitely NOT "extra virgin". On my first purchase of this item, it was listed as "extra virgin" and i did receive the actual product. The taste and quality is one of the best among the other brands i have tried. It is light and refreshing, with a really beautiful fragrance and taste, the epitome of how natural goodness should be. However, on my second purchase, which is also listed as "extra virgin" in my cart and order list, instead, i received only the "virgin" bottles, which taste like a thicker, yet diluted in fragrance and taste version. The bottles look exactly the same as the first one i had received, but i noticed the a very small difference in the label. The tiny words, "extra virgin" were missing in the corner. Why would my cart and order list it as "extra virgin" when its not? I was mislead into thinking i was getting the same product i have been purchasing... In short, this item, which is NOT extra virgin, is a thicker, yet watered down version of the actual extra virgin item, so pls take note before you buy this especially when u have been buying the extra virgin version and think this item is exactly the same, it is NOT! Iherb should have clarified the difference in the listing...