ATKINS PRODUCTS ARE NOT LOW CARB!

Posted by bangkok on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Maltitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Maltitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.

Tastes stale.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this several times and there is always at least 2 in the box that tastes stale. When they are good they taste good and I have kept ordering them hoping I just got a bad box but I will not order them anymore. I threw this last box away they tasted really bad.

They arrived Stale :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Didnt like them as they arrived tasting very stale and the hazelnuts developed that funky taste when nuts go bad

it was dirty full of oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

get it after two months of waiting . than we I get it it was full of oil and already open .

This product tasted off

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was very excited to try this becoz I love most things with hazelnuts. I was so disappointed with this, it could be really good but this box sent to me tasted off. I threw the whole box away after one bite.

Tastes old

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like the old taste of nuts

Avoid!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not good. Strong taste of artificial sweeteners

I recommended it but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Test of the bar is changed .