Why are these so highly rated?

Posted by bangkok on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not impressed. Tastes bland and boring. I am changing ALL of my Atkins product reviews to 1 star. I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Malitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Malitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.

Great taste, but upsets my stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The taste is great, it's a fabulous snack, but my stomach is upset for days after eating one.

Dont buy!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had to trow these away, they are really bad!!

Low carb junk food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Full of nasty artificial ingredients. There are many more whole food alternatives to this junk.

맛은 좋은데

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

달고 맛남....하지만 성분표를 보니 먹기가 꺼려짐. 유기농에 첨가물 안들어간거 찾아 먹는데 다이어트 한다고 이거 먹긴 좀 그럼.. 그냥 좀 참는게 나을듯........

Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got stomach flu symptoms after eating this. I usually have a strong stomach.

Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasted like plastic, and gave med stomach cramps. Do not buy!

Got stomach ache

Posted by Marvika on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not good

WHAT THE..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I travel a lot with my job and it's complicated to make time for meals. Sometimes there's no time at all and I just need something, so I thought I would try some bars. The first one was good. Like WOW, shock, didn't see that coming. And I thought my plan was pretty awesome. The next day I took my second bar. And what the heck! It tasted so horrible I just had to spit it and throw the whole thing. Some days later I decided to try again. I thought maybe there was just one unlucky bar misplaced in my box. But no. The rest of them also tasted like.. Like.. Halloween. The horror, not the candy. Which is too bad, cause the first one was really seriously tasty. I wonder what happened..

Surprised me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I normally love Atkins-bars, but this one surprised me. I didn`t like it at all, and ended up giving the package to my mum. Somethig was just very off, I think it wasn`t sweet enough.

1 2