ok マーズみたい

Posted by lchchchiyo on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's okay taste for a chocolate bar sold in drugstores, great for mars bar lover, a bit healtier than the original ones.マーズみたいなジャンクなお味、でも内容的にはちょっぴりヘルシーなのかもといった感じですね

It`s okey!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found this to be a tad sickening. It has milk chocolate and mousse and caramel filling. I love mars bars but i don`t think you can compare this one with mars bars. I prefer the atkins caramel nut chew for atkins bars.

OK, but expected better

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought these because this flavour isn't available here. The picture on the box looks great, but they didn't quite hit the mark. Don't get me wrong, they were fine - but there was a slightly artificial aftertaste to them. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Mouais !

Posted by Western on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

C'est bon mais sans plus ! entre le Mars et le Lion en beaucoup plus sec (mousse bar < euh ! non !)

Tastes good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tastes really good, but it has maltitol as an ingredient which says in wikipedia that may cause a laxative effect. Also, I don't think this is Non-GMO(non-genetically modified organism), so I don't think I will reorder this. I am trying to stay away from GMO, it is not natural and can cause many disease, I try to buy whatever is Non-GMO labeled or Organic labeled(Organic is Non-GMO also). God bless you all.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Compared with other protein snacks it's very good

Great Taste, Poor Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The texture is really similar to soft nougat, tasting more like chocolate than caramel. However, the size of each bar takes up half of each individual package, leaving a lot of empty space. To give you an idea, one of these bars is roughly half the size of a normal Snickers bar. Overall, worth a try, but you're probably better off with another brand that doesn't stuffs its bars with sugar alcohols!

Not as good as I had expected and has a laxative effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These bars don't really taste like an actual chocolate bar (as you could probably expect), they taste a little weird and artificial, but I do think that they are nice, it's just that they really taste as good as Snickers or Mars. I will say that they taste alright as a whole, but they also have a laxative effect on me, I won't repurchase them.

Too sweet