Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thought this was my favorite until I tried the Nutty Fudge Brownies

Low Carb Alternative Snack

Posted by JSOJSO on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is a great alternative to a regular candy bar. My kids really like the taste of them too. Beats giving them a regular candy bar, but it's little too pricey to compete with other brand names. I used this product as a candy replacement while on the ketogenic diet.

Posted by Iherboholic on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

I got addicted to these bars and I ordered it so many times. It tastes like Mars bar. This and the Caramel Chocolate Nut Roll Bar were the only ones that I liked and kept ordering. Atkins bar generally made me able to stay on healthy diets for long without crazing junk food. I won't order again though because I started eating only unprocessed food and I really don't think these are that healthy unless you are using it instead of junk like Snickers and Mars bars. It is good if you want to lose weight and take it as snack to curb your cravings, but not if you want more who some diet with no processed food. Thumps up if this review was helpful and check out my page for more honest reviews.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tastes really good .

Incredibly sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Ok, this is for when you're really dying for an incredibly sweet indulgence. It is way too sweet - so that even if it's rather small it will be enough. It's good. A drawback is its chewy quality - really really chewy in a soft kind of way. At any rate, get ready for a sweet treat that will test your tolerance threshold...

delicious taste