Very excellent! I like it very much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

MyPage contains all my reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb and SOMETHING EXCLUSIVELY FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY—DON’T MISS IT~~~ I am chocolate lover, keep eating snacks whole day. Once I tried this, I dun think I have to worry about gaining weight! The bar is really tasty, have no different with other chocolate. The caramel mousse is great,just like eating other brands. Anyway, I regret I just bought one pack of this this time, must buy much much more in my next order!

Like a Mars bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes almost like a Mars bar! Yummy!

ok マーズみたい

Posted by lchchchiyo on August 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's okay taste for a chocolate bar sold in drugstores, great for mars bar lover, a bit healtier than the original ones.マーズみたいなジャンクなお味、でも内容的にはちょっぴりヘルシーなのかもといった感じですね

Taste great however..

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

i used to think i had a cast iron invinsible stomach when it came to sweeteners and digestive issued, but i was proven wrong and defeated by these delicious tasting treats. Even half a bar had me in cramps for hours. The taste is great though, which makes it hard to resist.... after a while the cramping pain was enough to put me off.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got stomach flu symptoms after eating this. I usually have a strong stomach.

맛은 좋은데

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

달고 맛남....하지만 성분표를 보니 먹기가 꺼려짐. 유기농에 첨가물 안들어간거 찾아 먹는데 다이어트 한다고 이거 먹긴 좀 그럼.. 그냥 좀 참는게 나을듯........

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes very good!

These are amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

REALLY good, taste like real chocolate

It`s okey!

Posted by mizzmunah on July 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found this to be a tad sickening. It has milk chocolate and mousse and caramel filling. I love mars bars but i don`t think you can compare this one with mars bars. I prefer the atkins caramel nut chew for atkins bars.

달콤한 무스바

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

달콤한 무스바~!!! 초콜릿과 카라멜의 절묘한 맛~!!! 저희신랑은 이거 오자마자 한방에 다 드셨어용,, 달달한 디저트가 필요하다면 이제품강츄~!