my hair feels dry, but is voluminous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Has a pleasant scent, and definitley did a good job adding volume. It does not endlessly bubble like a non organic shampoo, but it gets the job done. It did leave my hair feeling quite dry, but that is fine for me, as I have thick hair that gets oily in a few days, so I want it to be on the dryer side to start with.

Very good shampoo - the scent, not so much.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this shampoo very much. The reason I chose it is because there are no sulfates in it. My hair comes out soft and shiny, but the scent is not to my liking. I prefer fruity scents. The scent won't stop me from buying it again though.

ok shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive and irritated skin on the head and no volume thin hair. It doesn't give a volume for my hair but doesn't irritate the skin, that is a good thing for me.

Review of Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good , nice smell and suit my hair

Top !

Posted by Nereide on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Très bon shampooing qui sent super bon (les plantes fraiches, un peu herbeuses et mentholées/verveine), mousse assez bien, se rince parfaitement. Rend les cheveux doux et brillants, mais ne surpasse pas le shikakai dont je suis adepte. Idéal toutefois pour rincer mes bains d'huile.

Good shampoo!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo has many pluses: good composition pleasant scent, gives volume, the scalp doesn't itch after it, the consistence looks really natural. As for the minuses: it doesn't give foam, just too little, but that means it has natural ingredients. And the day after the wash, hair roots look not so fresh. Probably, I should try shampoo for oily hair (though I have rather dry hair ends).

Good A+++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Very good shampoo and very healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good for highlights. Don't expect lather, but it cleans thoroughly.

Gentle on your hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Shake well!! I happened to notice those directions on the back, and since I did, I find it lathers just fine. It has a pleasant smell, cleans gently, but I did not notice more volumn.

Angel