GREAT Cleanser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser is great! Leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed, and doesn't dry it out! I have been battling acne since middle school and have yet to buy the same cleanser or moisturizer more than once, until now. I have normal/oily skin, but my skin gets so dry in the winter (especially now that I live in the mountains). This cleanser doesn't dry out my skin and has balanced out the oil too. I first started with the acne treatment Clarifying Therapy set by Aubrey Organics but my face would get too dry. I now use this Everyday Basics Cleansing Gel paired with the Clarifying Therapy Moisturizer. I don't break out all the time and even during that special time of month I don't get pimples. When I do see an occasional pimple starting to surface (it still happens occasionally - usually when I eat junky food) I use the Clarifying Therapy Clear Skin Complex (spot treatment). I have now bought my third bottle of Aubrey Organics and I don't see myself changing anytime soon! Their products definitely deliver what they promise!

Very good gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleans very well, does not make the skin dry

סופר

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

מוצר מאוד מומלץ, מסיר את כל האיפור וגם מנקה את הפנים בצורה מאוד עדינה

Refreshingly good !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As an Aroma therapist for 17 yrs and having made my own products I am very pleased with this product and only a tiny amount is required. My skin feels beautiful after one use and aromas are perfect.

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just right for my acne prone, semi-oily complexion. Love it!

Love this~~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Aubrey Organics did not disappoint! Will buy more, particularly great in hot climate as it's so easy to wash off leaving the face feeling tingling cool~~~

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

cool confortable clean, very good!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good price, good ingrediens. Will buy again!

OK to use for sensitive skin prone to clogged pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It does not have a nice fragrance but at least this is natural. Foams well enough - I prefer foamy cleanser. I am prone to clogged pores and anything with oil or moisturizing agents (even those that claimed they won't clog pores) trigger pimples. This is OK, I used it for a few days and so far, no problem.

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This did not remove all my makeup and I couldn't get past the smell. Won't be repurchasing.