I Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the ingredients, and it works very well for my face. I am, at 49, still prone to breakouts and this helping me keep it in check.

I can't say much, but what I can say.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Refrigerate this product. It has a large amount of Aloe Vera, and usually Aloe Vera needs to be refrigerated. Before refrigerating it was irritating my skin, but after refrigeration it worked fine.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great stuff!!

Substitute for Thayers 세이어스 대체품

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's my next choice when all Thayer's alcohol free toners are out of stock. It's actually as good as Thayer's toners, but it's a little more expensive, and that's why it is only a substitute for Thayers. 세이어스 토너만큼 괜찮지만 그것보다 좀 더 비싸서 세이어스 없을때만 주문합니다 ㅋ

OK...but didn't deliver results I was expecting.

Posted by CrunchyMom on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After my first daughter was born, I began to experience some serious skin changes. It was suggested to me by a dermatologist to add a few items to my daily facial skin care practices...which before this had been...rinse in the am with warm water and wash in the pm with a natural facial lotion...anyway. Aubrey Organics has a fantastic reputation for being pure and clean and with my sensitive skin gave it a try. It smelled nice and I'm sure would have been fine for most people, but for me...it had a slight sting - especially when I first started using it...and I never noticed any changes in my pores. Which is what I was looking for. I did finish the bottle, but switched to a new brand.

Will probably buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really good non-irritating facial toner, have been using this with the facial cleaner of the same brand. Have sensitive acne prone skin.

Aubrey Organics, Vegecol, Facial Toner, Alcohol-Free, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

remains on the skin condition of tightness

Aubrey Organics, Vegecol Facial Toner, Alcohol-Free, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good for sensitive skin

nice basic toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've bought this toner as an extra one, for days when I don't need to fight against grease and shine. This toner feels nice and fresh, doesn't irritate my skin en makes it soft.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It feels like water..a very gentle toner for a very sensitive skin.

1 2