Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
21-30 of 258 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

リピです

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ずっと愛用してます。何も変えないで欲しいです。細い猫毛でも合います。ツヤツヤふんわりです。

Thanks for your feedback!

Rejeuvenated my hair!

Posted by summershine on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thanks to Aubrey for this great product! I have been buying GPB for 17 years now, since being introduced to it by a friend in Maui. I hadn't bought the GPB conditioner for awhile and my hair had gotten really dry from swimming in the pool this summer. So I bought a big bottle of it and oh my God...it still is one of the best thick, healthy, shiny, volume boosting, moisturizing conditioners I have ever used. I have fine hair and usually lots of it, but lately as I age, it has been greying a little, and a bit thinner. The Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner has completely restored the healthy look and feel back to my hair! I am going to use it a lot more again. It is really like a hair mask and smells better than ever. I leave it on for 5 mins while in the bath. It has not taken the grey out of course, but my hair is smoother now. I wonder if they have added more natural essential oils, because it smells a little bit fresher now too. Works wonderfully as a shave cream. Thanks also to iherb for a fast 2 day delivery!

Thanks for your feedback!

香りが好き!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

甘い香りが何とも言えず、大好きです。それに、バサバサだった髪が、コチラを使って1週間後にはシットリしてきました。コンディショナーを付けたら、5分くらい放置して洗い流しています。もぅこれ以外には考えられないほど、惚れ込んでしまいました。買ってよかったデス!

Thanks for your feedback!

CURLY HAIR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I WANT TO SAY THAT THIS IS THE BEST CONDITIONER I EVER USED in my life it makes my hair so soft and moist .YOUR HAIR CAN BE DRY BEAT UP USE THIS AND IT WORKS MIRACLES TRUST AND I LOVE MY HAIR SO I WON'T TELL U KNOW LIES IT'S A KEEPER ON MY LIST I WISH THEY SOLD IT IN A GALLON !!!!!

Thanks for your feedback!

いいです。

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

 シャンプー時のキシキシ感はすぐになくなりつるつるになります。  香りはコーラのラムネの様な感じで、翌日まで残る感じですが、痛んだ髪にはこちらが一番合う気がします。  エアーウェーブをかけていますが、ふわふわ感が出て、良いと思います。  ブルーカモマイルシャンプーやカモマイルシャンプーと合わせて使うといい仕上がりなので、気に入っています。

Thanks for your feedback!

コーラガム

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

香りはまさにコーラガム(笑)でも、すぐに慣れます。髪を乾かした後は、そんなに香りが残らないので、オッケーです。 ポリマー配合のリンスと違って、トリートメントするように5〜10分おいて馴染ませてから流すと、仕上がりがグッとかわります。 やめられません。

Thanks for your feedback!

ツヤが出ます。

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

髪の毛がツヤツヤになります。 あまり量を使わなくて良いので、減りも少ないです。 石鹸シャンプーを使った時も、GPBを使えばツヤツヤ。 (でも、石鹸シャンプーは、石鹸カスが出てフケのようになってしまうので、最近はオーブリーのブルーカモマイルシャンプーを使ってます) 時々、完全オーガニックコスメを謳っていながら、 実際にはそうではない(欧米では禁止されている成分が入っていたり)製品も多いので、きちんと成分を見極めて買う必要があると思います。 数年前から使っていますが、この価格でこの成分(安全性)は、激安であると思います。 日本では、倍の価格以上なのでまたアイハーブさんでリピ致します。

Thanks for your feedback!

すばらしいです

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

私の髪はどちらかというと油っぽいので シャンプーだけですましていたのですが これを使うと さらさらになるし ブラッシングが しやすく 又香りも優雅な気分でとても気に入っています。もっと早くから この商品に出会いたかったし もう手放せません。

Thanks for your feedback!

Best I have found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Aubrey Organics GPB, Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner works the very best of anything I have ever used. I like the smell, and the healthy way my hair feels after using it. Also, it helps to keep my fine hair from tangling. I really feel good to be using a product with no chemicals and toxic ingredients that could be absorbed into my scalp and skin.

Thanks for your feedback!

Great Strengthening and Thickening Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner surely softened and thickened my natural African American 3c/4a/4b hair. With the natural protein, it made my hair stronger and more resistent to breaking. I recommend using this as a deep conditioner at least once a month to maintain healthy hair growth.

Thanks for your feedback!

21-30 of 258 total

1 2 3 4 5