Strenghtening & conditioning doesn't get better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite of conditioners from my favorite brand, Aubrey Organics, among the best quality organic products available.

brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love it, the smell and the fact that it does not have harmful chemicals I was going to buy Jasons conditioner/shampoo but I was alerted that their products do indeed contain some chemical ingredients. Ordered and waiting for Aubrey shampoo now. Cant wait. The only negative is the price.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I love this product. Makes hair shiny and silky plus smells heavenly.

best conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has made my hair incredibly soft. I love it and will by more again. It smells great also.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the silky smooth feeling it leaves when rinsing is enough to tell that this is quality conditioner.

Balancing Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very please with this product. Leaves my hair very manageable and healthy looking.

Aubrey Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Still the best.

Great Conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful conditioner. It leaves my hair soft, silky and well conditioned. I will certainly continue to use this conditioner.

I'm very satisfied!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Last month I had ordered the products 'GPB Conditioner', and 'Blue Camomile Hydrating Shampoo' via iHerb.com. Those products could be come by Japanese markets, but a little expensive somehow. iHerb.com is so convenient website for this shopping, because of its fast, and easy transporting system. I'd like to repeat buying some other products from this site. Thank you.

My favorite conditionor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this recently, and will use it forever. because it made my hair so healthy! I love it so much.