Posted by Suuita on June 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me lo temía. Nuevo 'packaging'? Diferentes ingredientes... y no de los buenos (*tos* alcohol denat *tos*). La ANTIGUA FORMULA ERA INCREÍBLE (5 estrellas) pero ahora siento mi pelo no tan hidratado como siempre. Además, deja el cuero cabelludo de mi madre un poco irritado con la nueva composición. Por favor, Aubrey, ¡vuelve a tus orígenes! ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Just what I was afraid of. New packaging? so new ingredients... and not good ones (*cough* alcohol denat *cough*). The OLD FORMULA WAS AMAZING (5 stars) but now I feel my hair not moisturized as always. Also, leaves my mothers' sclap a little bit itchy. Please, Aubrey, come back to basics!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm so allergic to this stuff. I'm thinking it's the oyster stuff since i've never had oyster in my life. I scratched all night and got hives everywhere. But the smell was so great and I loved how creamy it was. Not sure how well it worked on my hair since I had to shampoo a million times to stop scratching.

not bad, but not the best....

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried every kind of Aubrey's shampoos and conditioners. I don't like how the products leave a heavy, greasy residue on my hair which causes me to break out around my hairline. And I have curly/kinky, frizzy mixed hair, so you think the extra oil would be good for my hair but it isn't. GPB is ok, it still leaves a residue though. Also I don't care for the scent- like a musky, woodsy smell. It does condition decently and when I comb it through in the shower it eliminates tangles so easily. But I think I want to look for something else.

Very strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

I know this is the bestselling Aubrey product and the conditioner works extremely well for an all natural product. But I just can't get used to the smell. It's very perfumey. The first day I had used it, I had gone to the mall and I thought I had walked through a perfume cloud from one of those kiosks or bath & body stores. The next time I washed my hair I realized that it was actually the conditioner. I'm very sensitive to chemical smells and although this conditioner is supposed to be all natural, it affects me like any other perfume or hairspray, etc. It gets good marks for making my hair feel soft and manageable but I won't buy it again because of the strong scent.

seems okay, smell not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the smell, but that's a personal taste thing. The conditioning was fine, but not enough to counteract the drying caused by the aubrey green tea clarifying shampoo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Eh, don't like the scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is creamy, decent slip with EVOO and honey added, and ok detangling. But, I would not repurchase. I am just not a fan of the smell. Very medicinal.

Okay...not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a fine conditioner, nothing special but it does moisturize the hair pretty well...very little amount is more than enough

nice shine

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

like this conditioner for occassional use - leaves hair glossy & healthy looking - if I use it several times in a row it does make my hair flat

fairly good conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's not as good as Desert Essence for my very dry hair, but it smells good and I mix it with dessert essence, which works fine. Healthy ingredients.

1 2 3 4