Not good for died hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not good for died hair

Not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately the only things I like about this product as that it is chemical free and does not test on animals. The scent was a bit odd and I found I needed to use a lot of it in one to to ensure my hair was thoroughly washed. The shampoo is also quite runny so you can accidentally lose a lot of it when you squirt it out into your hand if you are not careful. I really wanted to like this product but unfortunately it just wasn't what I needed.

Not buying again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do have an oily hair and scalp, but lately my hair has become a mess, too brittle and damaged I thought I would somehow repair it with this one. I was sooo wrong. I used it only once as as much shampoo I used it was not enough to lather my hair and after washing off, in my hair was still a residue from it, like it has not been washed at all. Finally I gave up and gave it to my mother who has dry hair. Not buying this one again.

Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Difnt do much for me

Kind of bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Didnt like the smell and it seemed to irritate my skin. Also it took a lot of shampoo to produce an inadequate amount of lather. Wouldnt purchase again.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

seems like it makes my hair soft. haven't used it that long.

not my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

not impressed with this shampoo - leaves a lot to be desired