ALCOHOL DENAT. ADDED!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

This used to be one of my favourite conditioners but now they have added alcohol denat. in it! Now it only dries your hair out... It's a shame. The product really worked well before.

it did not suit my hair at all

Posted by mrsmori on November 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used a lot of organic shampoos and conditioners over years, and this one was the worst ever! It left my hair dry and dull like a straw.

This product is changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've reviewed this before and this product has changed ingredients so drastically that it is not the same. I'm disappointed with Aubrey.

Worst. Hair product. Ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

It both made my hair greasy and didn't moisturize it, and it didnt smell like roses or honeysuckle, which are both scents I like, but instead smelled kind of gross and chemical like. Also gave me a horrendous rash from rinsing it out onto my shoulders, but maybe I was allergic to something in it. A lot of other people, especially those woth curly hair love it, but it's the worst hair product I've ever used.

worst conditioner ever!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Even though smells pleasant, it leaves my hair extremely dry and tangled. Can't come through my hair at all. My hair is colored and perm by the way.

The smell is very strong and not pleasant!

Posted by sweetheart on November 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't get as far as trying this product because the smell is just too horrible. I simply cannot put anything that smells this bad in my hair. The smell is not natural-like at all: it smells the same as some old ladies who use too much cheap fragrance. The smell is cheap and chemical-like. I cannot understand how so many people have told they liked the smell.

It's Alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not the best conditioner on the market. Doesn't make hair soft at all.

Horrible.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to like this conditioner, since I saw so many people recommending it for dry curly hair. But this product did absolutely nothing for my hair! I'm so disappointed. It just sat on my hair and left it greasy and dry at the same time. It also has no slip at all! I did mix it up with other products to use it up as I don't waste money, but I will definitely not repurchase. I do not recommend this for thick dry curly hair.

Oily hair

Posted by diaforessimvoules on July 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Made my hail oily, like I hadn't been cleaned them for a week. I needed to wash them again twice to make them seem normal again. My hair is thin. Τα μαλλιά μου είναι λεπτά και λαδώνουν σχετικά εύκολα. Μετά απο τη χρηση έγινα σαν λαδωμένος ποντικός, σαν είχα να λουστώ μια εβδομάδα. Χρειάστηκα ξανά λούσιμο για να επανέλθουν.

didnt like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

it has good smell but it dries my hair very badly .

1 2 3