Don't see why it's so popular

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner did nothing for my thick, curly hair. I decided to try this product after hearing so many natural curlies recommend it. It had very little slip and did not moisturize my hair. Ended up using it as a co-wash. If you have protein sensitive hair, stay away.

Strange effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At the beginning, this product worked great for me. But after a while of using it, it has started to have a strange effect on my hair. It leaves a waxy kind of feeling, sticky, dry and difficult to manage. Therefore, I can only use it sporadically and have to use another conditioner after I have used this one. That said, it does add some benefits if used carefully and not too often.

Makes my hair feel brittle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was really looking forward to receiving this; however, it makes my hair feel brittle, but smell great.

I don't see what the big deal is!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have to use a ton of this in order to see and results! & even then, the results were rather weak. Detangling was not easy with this product. I'm gonna put this one on the shelf for a while and perhaps revisit it later.

not conditiioning enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

wish it give more effect

Not for Scandinavian hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product made my fine hair fat - like I should have spent a weekend at my cabin without showering. Too bad! As I really like the ethical and organic profile. And the smell is not bad either. Probably this will work better for other, thicker hairtypes.

Not for my Hair

Posted by luineumaiel on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Strong scent, definitely not for me. Washes out way too easily and does nothing in the way of conditioning my hair. My hair felt the same with or without it (I have fine, Indian hair)

meh

Posted by katy-kyker on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a fan, my hair does not feel conditioned, but dry after this conditioner

decepción

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tenía tan buenas críticas que lo compré. En mi pelo rizado no ha funcionado para nada. En primer lugar hace demasiada olor a alcohol, cosa que no soporto. Por otro lado no he notado que me hidrate ni que me quite el frizz. así que no lo volveré a comprar.

didnt like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the smell is not that great. it does soften my hair. but since i start using it my hair became oily. i dont recommant it.

1 2 3