es bueno, pero no me acaba de convencer

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Mar 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Este acondicionador tiene varios puntos positivos: su composición es muy natural (de los más naturales que he visto y probado), huele bien y lo más importante: DEJA EL PELO MUY HIDRATADO, lo que yo necesito para mi pelo seco, rizado y enredado. Sin embargo, tiene otros aspectos no tan positivos, por lo menos en mi caso: necesito usar bastante cantidad, tiene alcohol entre los primeros ingredientes y no me acaba de convencer en lo más importante/decisivo para mí: se queda un poco justo a la hora de desenredar, me falta sensación de deslizamiento, de suavidad...; no es muy fácil de extender y creo que peca de ser muy rico en aceites naturales y escaso en otras sales acondicionadoras. De todos modos, no se puede decir que sea malo.

Average, and nothing more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The consistency of this conditioner is that of a thick, white creme that falls on the edge of being a paste. Despite the odd consistency, it washes out easily. I do not like the scent, personally. I only use it from the middle of the length of my hair down to the ends, and while it isn't fantastic, it prevents my hair from completely drying out like some commercial conditioners did. For the price, I can buy other natural conditioners that I like better (in regards to function, scent, consistency, etc), so I will not repurchase. I have long, medium thick hair that falls somewhere between fine and coarse.

Not great for damaged hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair quite knotty and hard to manage.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the conditioner very dense, feeds hair perfectly. but it suits only to very dry damaged hair. at my normal hair the volume was gone

this one worked well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

but the fragrance was a bit strong for me for evening showers, during the day its fine. i probably wouldnt get it again but look into another of the aubrey line. in general i liked all the Aubreys i got SO affordable, pleased with it and iherb.com Thanks!

lovely smell, but not the best I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting wonderful things given the rave reviews it's had from other reviewers on this site. I agree the smell is lovely, but I found the performance deeply average. I've used natural products for about 4 years, and this is certainly not the best I've found. The texture of the conditioner is nice and thick, but it leaves a slight coated feeling on your skin when you rinse it in the shower, and the conditioning properties are only OK. My hair actually feels slightly more tangled than with some other products, and the shine isn't as good as I've had. Maybe it's designed for more curly hair - mine is slighly wavy and medium textured. An OK product - worth trying, but cetainly not a miracle balm! If this doesn't work, try green people or faith in nature.

Product has wonderful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have not used this long enough to see the effects but I love the smell!

Not meant for long hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have to say, this didn't meet my expectations. I like the smell, though it wasn't as floral as I hoped. It doesn't detangle my hair like other conditioners. But it does have a nice consistency. And the bottle is quite small and definitely not enough for someone with long hair like myself. This bottle is enough for one week of use for me.

Don't know, yet. Probably fine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ah. I bought the wrong one. I thought this would be the shampoo. I haven't used this one, yet (still working on the others, first).

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

But my hair need more conditioning. My hair got dry.