Discontinued as Aubrey Organics reformulates all their hair conditioners.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy using Aubrey Organics conditioner and have had a hard time finding it anywhere. I finally called the company directly. Apparently they are reformulating all their conditioners. They are not giving an estimated date of when they will be producing it again but in may likely be months from now (writing this Sept 2016). I am disappointed they did not plan this out better. I posted this review in case there are others like me wondering what happened. Hope this is helpful to you.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Would been buying this if it wasent soo heavy. it moistures too mutch, better then redken all soft, and that also softens great. The problem is that I cant using it anymore, because my hair gets so heavy, if you know what I mean. if you have DAMAGED hair, than this is perfeckt. mine is very dry.

Good effect but texture rather thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The effect of the conditioner is quite good. Just squeeze a little bit and hair becomes softer and smoother. But texture is quite thick so needs some strength to press out.

Good but Not for Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

purchased because it's Vegan, cruelty-free, and more "natural" than other products. tried this with the Blue Chamomile shampoo. thick, white conditioner with a prominent floral scent. i like many of the products from Aubrey Organics but this didn't work for my needs (at no fault of the product though). it left my hair a little too oily (it has several oils in it), weighed down, and brought out the slight wave (as oil tends to do) which i dislike. it did leave my hair shinier though of course. in any case, i think it would work best for those who want to define curls or want deep moisturizing (it is aimed for dry hair needing "intense moisture" after all).

Good for hair undergoing brazillian blowout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good for hair undergoing brazillian blowout

My girlfriend likes this...

Posted by acumen on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... and the shampoo version of this. She uses these quite often, but changes brands so that her hair doesn't get use to one brand. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Ok.

Posted by HildeK on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell is a bit sweet, but the effect on the hair is ok.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good moisturizer. Leaves hair soft and detangled. Does not weigh my hair down. Lovely scent.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells so nice and refreshing! Not as hydrating as I expected but it's better than others. Will probably order again

Good Enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

While not as moisturizing as the shea moisture conditioners, it does a pretty decent job at moisturizing my Afro hair.