Aubrey Organics makes best conditioners bar none

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My dry/frizzy/curly/tangly hair loves Aubrey Organics conditioners, Honeysuckle and Island are my favorites, along with GPB occasionally; Aubrey Organics conditioners are thick, smell great, coats hair strands and stay put, even during a workout, and all are silicone-free, making them better for my hair than high-end brands I've tried like Keratase, Phyto.

Awesome Product and Healthy Too!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have really dry brittle hair and was hesitant to switch from my Paul Mitchell conditioner. My old conditionre did a great job but when I found out it was made with toxins and carcinogens, I just had to switch. This product works great, my hair is soft and smells great. I will definitely be buying it again and again....

Wonderful Conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have highlighted, dry hair and live in an area with hard water and a high chlorine content. This conditioner is fantastic. My hair is very soft and manageable and is in great condition. It leaves no residue and is not sticky or oily like some natural conditioners. I get many comments on how beautiful my hair is. I have used many high end brands and this beats them all. You don't have to use much either.

Devine!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the most luxurious conditioner I've tried. Using this with the honeysuckle shampoo has made my hair so soft and silky and I no longer have an irritated scalp. The smell is just GORGEOUS!! I'm hooked

Great conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful conditioner! It smells great and makes my hair feel very soft and touchable. It also moisturizes my frizz-prone hair, making it feel soft and silky. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!

Protein free!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because it was protein free, and I've never looked back. I use this as a semi-leave in, (I leave it in the shower for a few mins, then only water it out a bit at the scalp, but leave in the rest) - it smells so nice. Very floral but not sickly. Just very clean. I've had my bottle for half a year now, so it also lasts quite a while. A must-try for those of you looking for protein free conditioner!

Aubrey Organics, Moisturizing Conditioner, Honeysuckle Rose, Dry Brittle, 11 fl oz

Posted by alvinlky on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product at an economical price. I like the scent, gives me refreshing feeling... and my hair feel soft after use

Staple Deep Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has been my go to conditioner for over a year. It makes my hair soft. The scent is light and pleasant. It is a thick moisturizing conditioner, exactly what my kinky curls need! Sometimes I mix a few tablespoons of it with a little melted shea butter and a jar of baby banana food to make a hair treatment/mask.

Best Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best conditioner I've ever used. It deeply moisturizes hair, makes it look fuller and healthier, and it doesn't irritate scalp.

Great Conditioner!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this conditioner.. It is really great and my baby fine hair combs out so nicely! Smells good and I am so glad that it is really natural!!! So glad to have found the Aubrey Organics line of products...