conditioner review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is creamy and leaves my hair very soft. It has a pleasant fragrance that is very noticeable.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

smells great! makes my hair feels soft and nice! this is the best conditioner I ever used!

Personal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good conditioner for naturally curly and dry hair

Worst. Hair product. Ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It both made my hair greasy and didn't moisturize it, and it didnt smell like roses or honeysuckle, which are both scents I like, but instead smelled kind of gross and chemical like. Also gave me a horrendous rash from rinsing it out onto my shoulders, but maybe I was allergic to something in it. A lot of other people, especially those woth curly hair love it, but it's the worst hair product I've ever used.

worst conditioner ever!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Even though smells pleasant, it leaves my hair extremely dry and tangled. Can't come through my hair at all. My hair is colored and perm by the way.

Don't see why it's so popular

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner did nothing for my thick, curly hair. I decided to try this product after hearing so many natural curlies recommend it. It had very little slip and did not moisturize my hair. Ended up using it as a co-wash. If you have protein sensitive hair, stay away.

Strange effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At the beginning, this product worked great for me. But after a while of using it, it has started to have a strange effect on my hair. It leaves a waxy kind of feeling, sticky, dry and difficult to manage. Therefore, I can only use it sporadically and have to use another conditioner after I have used this one. That said, it does add some benefits if used carefully and not too often.

The smell is very strong and not pleasant!

Posted by sweetheart on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't get as far as trying this product because the smell is just too horrible. I simply cannot put anything that smells this bad in my hair. The smell is not natural-like at all: it smells the same as some old ladies who use too much cheap fragrance. The smell is cheap and chemical-like. I cannot understand how so many people have told they liked the smell.

Great conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Subtle scent and a thick luxurious consistency. My hair loves this conditioner. Leaves it lovely soft and light.

Parfait

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Une odeur de chèvrefeuille à tomber, une bonne texture facile à rinçer, nourrit bien les cheveux. Excellent produit