Not a fan

Posted by livelig on March 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a really good conditioner, but I can not get over the strong smell of allspice. I have curly hair (3a) this conditioner collects my curls perfectly, unfortunately the smell of allspice makes my feel like I have been making pork patties all day long. I'll stick to my favorite Honeysuckle Rose conditioner from now on.

Not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I Love Aubrey conditioner, but for dry hair I prefer the rose one. This is ok but the one with roses is wonderfull! I bought it because I wanted to try all the dry hair conditioner but I won´t buy it again.

Aubrey Organics, Island Naturals Conditioner, Tropical Repair, Dry Replenish, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on August 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not so marvelous as people are saying here. It leaves like some residue, like a bit of dandruff, you need to really wash it out completely. Not much of shining in the hair. Expected so much more from it. The consistency is very creamy, hard to distribute on the hair. I prefer more liquid and thinner conditioner, more like a mask. Can't recommend it to you.

Great sense of use for waveing hair too! but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nice sense for my Asian black fat waving hair either. At first I started to use it It's really best feeling. Volume is downed and shining. But day by day using, my skin was inflamed, farmed blisters and crusty with itches. So depressed the non fitting my hair cause hair is great texture.

Wouldn't repurchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

The smell is way too strong and the conditioner really weighs my hair down. And that takes a lot. 3 stars for the ingredients, though.

Glad it’s back.

Posted by shawreeder on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love his product. I could not find it on iHerb for awhile, so I’m so glad it’s back. I make a deep conditioner with it for my natural hair using this, vegetable glycerin and castor oil. Works so well and makes my hair feel great. Edit: Had to edit this! It is not the same conditioner that changed the formula completely! It works okay but not nearly as well as the old formula did.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

Astrus zoleliu kvapas

Island Naturals Cond

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good followup after shampoo but didn't care for the scent.