like it but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this conditioner- I think my hair is very soft after using it however it is a little thick and I wish it was packaged differently to more easily be removed from the bottle. I did add a little jojoba oil to it to make it easier to remove and that seems to be working. A little goes a long way too. Will likely buy again.

Great conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

I read tons of fantastic reviews on hair board, so being the product junkie I am, I had to try it. I have thin, wavy hair, so if I use it too many days in a row, I tend to get overconditioned; however, this conditioner seems to soak right into the hair instead of just coating it, so if you really need a great moisturizing conditioner for your hair, this is it.

very thick texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is not like liquid but in very think texture, with some very fine "seeds". I don't know what exact it is but it is not like any kind of hair conditioner I have used before. However it has nice smell and make the hair smooth.

Another great dry/curly product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have recently stopped coloring my long curly hair (now graying). I am using Aubrey Organics, Island Naturals Conditioner alternately with Acure Organics, Ultra-Hydrating Conditioner to get some moisture back into it. On application, my hair sucks up the product and I do leave it in for around 5 minutes. I love the fruit smell of this product and its thick creamy texture. I have been doing this routine for a few weeks now and I am pleased with the moisture levels and reduction in frizz. My daughter recommended iHerb to me and I am happy to be able to get hair product for curly hair at reasonable prices. I have tried all of her product - which isn't moist enough for mine - but there are plenty more options.

Great mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is perfect as a mask, but does not detangle enough as a simple conditioner. Great odor, it feels like holidays !

Smells Great And Conditions Well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

(Hair: 3C/4A type, dark brown/black, thin, 17 inches long, dry ends prone to breakage) I've tried other Aubrey Organics conditioners and this is definitely my favourite one. I adore the natural ingredients, the lovely smell and it conditions my hair very well. I'll be buying more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cet Après-Shampoing est trop épais pour sortir de son bouchon, il faut ouvrir la bouteille. Mais mise à part ce petit détail cet AS est très bien pour mes cheveux bouclés. Je l'utilise en combo avec son shampoing. Mais j'alterne son utilisation avec les poudres ayurvédiques pour me laver les cheveux.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ordered from France, received 2 weeks later. i love the smell and my hair are softer!

Bon AS

Posted by Nereide on August 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bon après-shampooing qui à mon sens convient même aux cheveux normaux pour peu que l'on l'applique avec parcimonie. Les rend doux, démêle bien, sent bon les plantes légèrement épicées.

Perfect for my hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this conditioner. I have combination dry skin and fine, straight hair that is greying a bit. My hair can be quite dry and lifeless at times, especially in winter. I wouldn't call it frizzy in general, but there are times (especially in winter) when it does become a bit frizzy, and I think the grey hairs are a bit more wiry and frizzy as well. This conditioner smells amazing (kind of spicy with a hint of vanilla or coconut) and my hair responds really well to it. I think it's the best conditioner I've ever used for my hair! I use it together with the Aubrey Organics Egyptian Henna Shine-Enhancing Shampoo and it seems to work really well for me. The henna shampoo gives my hair strength and shine and this conditioner gives it softness and body. I am so happy to have found this shampoo/conditioner combination, and especially this lovely conditioner!

1 2