like it but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this conditioner- I think my hair is very soft after using it however it is a little thick and I wish it was packaged differently to more easily be removed from the bottle. I did add a little jojoba oil to it to make it easier to remove and that seems to be working. A little goes a long way too. Will likely buy again.

Great conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

I read tons of fantastic reviews on hair board, so being the product junkie I am, I had to try it. I have thin, wavy hair, so if I use it too many days in a row, I tend to get overconditioned; however, this conditioner seems to soak right into the hair instead of just coating it, so if you really need a great moisturizing conditioner for your hair, this is it.

Not a fan

Posted by livelig on March 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a really good conditioner, but I can not get over the strong smell of allspice. I have curly hair (3a) this conditioner collects my curls perfectly, unfortunately the smell of allspice makes my feel like I have been making pork patties all day long. I'll stick to my favorite Honeysuckle Rose conditioner from now on.

Not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I Love Aubrey conditioner, but for dry hair I prefer the rose one. This is ok but the one with roses is wonderfull! I bought it because I wanted to try all the dry hair conditioner but I won´t buy it again.

I love it !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

At first I did not like the scent. In my opinion the smell was more for cooking than for washing my hair. I hate to waste so I had to try. Honest ? It was the best conditioner (and shampoo) I ever used ! I use it for 5 years now and I will use not other conditioner ever again. It keeps my long and very thick hair in perfect shape with no dry ends. I really love it !

By far the BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best conditioner that I've ever tried. The smell is light and nice. The conditioning effect is very good and it leaves my hair very smooth even after its dry. After the first wash, my hair feels so much straighter. A very good product.

really great

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

My hair is dry and frizzy, and this makes it so soft. Everyday is a good hair day with this and the matching shampoo...

the best!

Posted by lisofby on May 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

my hair turned frizzy after kids and hormones, straightening with that organix 1 month stuff, which ruined my hair. but this conditioner, is so gentle and makes my hair feel strong. i use it as a leave in sometimes.

I already bought another one

Posted by koalena on December 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

great for frizzy hair. mine are not frizzy anymore and the smell of this conditioner is quite good - relaxing smell of herbs

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hair is so dry and frizzy, this conditioner makes it totally different: smooth and easy to style