Smells wonderful!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on December 5 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love the sensuality of this product- the sweet, spicy smell. Because I have so much hair (very long blond hair), I only use the best products and so far, Aubrey is the best I've found!

Luxurious tropical product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Has a sensuous mango aroma. Moisturising, and creamy. Only good ingredients.

Smells amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

I found this product gorgeous to use. Makes your hair feel wonderful and it smells awesome

multi usage

Posted by Theeaglelover on September 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

first tried it as normal conditioner - great then i tried it as leave it conditioner hehehe read the ingredient n y not ; it work great too - if u dry n damaged hair but if u use it as leave in - itll tame n flatten yr hair - if u dont mind - i hv thick dark coarse hair so it works great third : i use it as moisturers for skin n it work great n smell fantastic too so u hv a mutlitasker here!!! stttreeetttccch yr $$$ or if u forgot or want to minimise yr luggage when u travel

Posted by Xhalax on May 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great conditioner which suits my hair very well. It leaves my hair soft, manageable and smelling good. It smells like bubblegum to me, and not really like either mango or coconut. The scent is nice however, so I don't mind. The consistency is perfect - not too thick and not too runny. This is my go-to conditioner.

Smells Great & Highly Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, awesome ingredients, and can be used as a conditioner, deep conditioner, leave in or styling aid. I will repurchase when there is sale. I also conditioner wash with this as well.

I like this shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

it smells good and leaves my hair moisturized

deja el pelo muy suave

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Deja el pelo muy suave. Muy buen olor y textura muy rica.

VERY good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this conditioner/mask for my curly hair! It let my hair so smooth and not surcharged of nutrition! J'aime beaucoup ce conditioner qui me laisse les cheveux très doux et pas lourds! Il est efficace et laisse les cheveux légers! J'adore!

Aubrey Organics, Replenishing Conditioner, Island Naturals, Dry/Frizzy, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells really really good, detangles hair really good as well.