Posted by funexplorer on August 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is so inefficient and doesn't work at all for my hair, hard to shampoo, hard to comb, hair gets tangle up, so bad that i couldn't even remember buying this. I have switch to heritage olive shampoo, not the best, but at least it is much better than aubrey.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to love this shampoo after all the rave reviews, but my 2C hair just did not love it. It stripped so badly. I used it just on my scalp, and any hair that touched it was left tangled and stringy. Needed several sessions of deep conditioning for my hair to feel soft again. However, I did feel like it cleansed my scalp pretty well, but it did feel a little dry after. Just not the shampoo for me!

Posted by biotytips on March 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

J'ai mis une étoile pour la compo qui reste naturelle. Il lave bien mais il laisse mes cheveux rêches et secs. Une déception avec les shampoings et AS de cette marque, même constatation avec son copain le honeysuckle....

No me gusta

Posted by DelikatEssences on September 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

A pesar de ser un champú indicado para pelo seco y de que yo tengo el cabello normal, no me ha gustado nada la sensación de aspereza que deja no solo durante el lavado, sino también después de este. Es necesario añadir crema o mascarilla al pelo para poderlo peinar. No lo volveré a comprar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried it and it completely messed up my hair. Made it so dry and frizzy. My daughter and husband tried it as well... same result there... I will not even use it as a hand soap because it makes everything dry. So disappointed. Read great things about it... but maybe they changed it... no one can actually like this product....

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Soit disant pour les cheveux crepus il n'est pas du tout efficace ne démêle pas bien, ne nourris pas les cheveux frisés, odeur désagréable.

to dry

Posted by SonyaWorley on December 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

didn't like it felt drying