Hard to lather

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had to use a lot to get it to lather how I like and it is very runny. It did make my hair a little softer after a few uses, but overall I did not like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

good but runny. I wish it could be bit more thicker.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is not as good as the conditioners/ masks from the same brand, and well far from it. Using it "as it is", my hair was so dry ! I still use it, but I add oil with the shampoo, and sometimes a small amount of conditioner to avoid that dry effect. Perfume is great though, which help me keep using it...

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells very good but gets my scalp a little itchy. Huele muy bien pero me deja el cuero cabelludo algo irritado.

Too Drying To Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would not buy this again, it is not good for my curly/wavy hair. I like BWC brand rosemary mint tea tree shampoo much better. My hair was more frizzy with the Aubrey Organics Island Naturals Shampoo Dry/Replenish Mango coconut. My hair is colored treated. I have been happy with the things I have purchased from the EO brand. I have not tried their shampoo, but I will probably give this shampoo away.

Really didn't like it

Posted by naposaurus on July 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am ready to give up on this brand. This must be the third shampoo I've tried from Aubrey, and again, it's a disappointment. It makes my hair dry and it doesn't smell great either. I just had a friend over for a week, and he disliked it as well, enough to comment on it.