Girl friends hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

well I love what this product has done for My Lady's hair.Much healthier after the fitst use.

bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

J'utilise le shampoing avec son après-shampoing en combo. Il lave très bien même lorsque les cheveux sont pleins d'huiles ou de beurres. Peut être faire 2 shampoing. Mes cheveux bouclés aiment. Mais j'alterne son utilisation avec les poudres ayurvédiques pour me laver les cheveux.

nice shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent ingredients, smells great, i use it with the island naturals contitioner( which is fantastic) and it is very effective for dry hair

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell very much, the shampoo gives a squeaky clean.

Forming!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is best forming in Aubrey Shampoo in my thought!

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I decided to give this one a try, and I like this a lot. It has a good rating on EWG and smells kinda different,like cinnamon,and it smells exotic. It seems to lather OK,maybe I use lots of it.Anyway lather deons't bother me. Like all Aubrey shampoos, this rinses off easy and clean,but my hair isn't dry. I think I'll order this again.

decent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wish it was better with lathering.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ok shampo. I'm not used to these natural shampos so I guess I have to get used to it first..

Nice shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this shampoo cause my lovely Honeysuckle Rose of the same brand was out of stock. It's an ok shampoo but Honeysuckle is much better and smells better.

Great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy this shampoo. I was nervous trying an organic shampoo because I had tried some in the past that weren't that good. I really enjoy this product and will definitely continue to use. It is not moisturizing in the way that other moisturizing shampoos are. When I'm in the shower before I brush my hair out,my hair still feels dry. The proof is after you get out and run a brush through it. Until using this product I couldn't use just a shampoo because I wasn't able to get a brush through my hair afterwards. It all changed by using this product. I love it and will continue to use.