the inital appearance of this shampoo and its color concerned me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

but it soon won me over with this performance. great light fragrance worked on my hair SO well, affordable, pleased with it and iherb.com Thanks! will order this one again!

Island Naturals Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great scent, leaves hair shiny and clean.

It Does What It Says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have fine,medium kinky,dry,frizzy hair.This shampoo really cleans your hair and scalp. It does create a good later after you wet your hair good.It does have a spicey scent but it's not strong. My curls were defined and I noticed less frizz. I love that it's all natural, No soduim laurel sulfates.!

Aubrey Organics, Island Naturals Replenishing Shampoo, Dry Frizzy,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works nicely. Smells greeeaaattt!!

Made my hair feel great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It performed well, the only complaint about this product would be the smell it smells like its medicated.

Huele muy bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

El olor es muy bueno pero como hidratante es mejor el de rosas. Este se queda muy líquido y al final gastas un monton porque no me da sensación de limpieza al instante.

Champú Island Naturals Aubrey Organics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es un champú diferente de todos los que he probado. Es bastante líquido y parece que tiene como partículas dentro, como si fueran de los ingredientes naturales que lleva. Tienes que tener el pelo muy mojado, porque de lo contrario cuesta mucho hacer espuma y parece que no lave, aunque si lo hace. Luego tienes que ponerte acondicionador porque sinó queda muy estropajoso.. Yo compré tanto el champú como el acondicionador para controlar mi pelo seco y encrespado y la verdad es que no me han ayudado demasiado.. Creo que cuando lo termine probaré con otro, quizá el famoso de coco de Dessert Essence.

Good Shampoo

Posted by AhMinYah on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All natural, took me a little while to get used to the fragrance. It's great for my hair, leaving it soft, but doesn't do much for my (crusty) scalp.

Irritating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps control dry hair but causes itchy scalp

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cleans really well. I like the shampoo but believe it is a bit drying. Since I have frizzy dry hair I would try something more moisturizing next time.