Works well, but the smell - too strong =:o|| ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on March 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought for my Dad, he generally liked such products, he liked that also, but told that the scent could be a bit lighter... So this after shave and the series is only for men who like strong woody smells. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Покупала для папы, он обычно любит такого рода продукты, этот ему тоже понравился, но он сказал, что запах мог бы быть помягче и полегче - этот уж больно термоядерный. Поэтому этот одеколон, как и вся серия - только для мужчин и парней, которым нравятся выраженные и яркие древесные ароматы. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Great pine scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

A great refreshing pine sent, simple ingredients, not over powering and laden with chemicals, packaged in glass. Highly recommended.

Nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice moderate-level outdoors pine/moss scent that won't blow you away or burn your skin off like some colognes. Hard to find.

Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent means of shaving for sensitive skin to make shaving a joy! Love it!

Beautiful scent, high quality product

Posted by sarahjean on September 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my Dad for father's day to encourage him towards chemical-free personal products. I knew I could rely on the Aubrey Organics brand but once he opened it and I had a smell, it is probably the nicest men's cologne I've come across. Highly recommended!

Good choice

Posted by NankaBananka on May 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

I order this After Shave really often, my husband likes it so much. Natural flavor of pine is beautiful (I really think so). My husband says, that it makes his skin better and softer. I recommend this product. Important! if you don't like adult flavors, flavors of pine - it isn't your choice.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just ordered second bottle for my boyfriend, whose skin was always irritated after shaving, but when after shaving his face, he uses this afteshave everything is fine! Smell we both love a lot, very herbal, but very men's smell at the same time! Price reasonable as well:)

Empty bottle

Posted by indigolia on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

We get empty bottle:(

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Again a good product from Aubrey Organics, my son in law has VERY sensitive skin, the first aftershave that he's been able to wear in 10yrs, can highly recommend

Posted by HANNAH on February 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

the fresh scent of a classic excellent choice for a gift a man