More dandruff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Completely dried out my scalp. My scalp is now itchy and snowing dandruff. Will not recommend this shampoo!!!

Aubrey's Organics, Men's Stock Ginseng Biotin Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I usually get this product from my local health food store, but it was on backorder so I decided to order it from Iherb. The Shampoo that came from Iherb is totally different. It doesn't even later and it's just a different texture. I'm not sure if that is from being too cold from all the shipping it has to go through to get to someone's residence, but it did change the product. I ended up getting the shampoo from my local health food store again and it's perfect like the old stuff so I'm not sure.

UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

IT IS UNACCEPTABLE THAT AFTER WAITING 2 MONTHS TO RECEIVE THE PRODUCTS I ORDERED AND EXCHANGING 6 E-MAILS WITH THE COMPANY,THE PACHAGE STILL HAS NOT ARRIVED!!!

Difficult to use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

UPDATE: I had to downgrade this shampoo from two to one star... (even though I WOULD have given it none...) It gave my boyfriend dandruff! Also, his scalp was itching, and he doesn't even have sensitive skin and have never in his lifehad problems with dry scapl. We had to rush to the drugstore to buy something that woud give him some relief. HORRIBLE product, absolute waste of money.... I dind't thought I would ever say this about a shampoo, but it was difficult to use. My hubby could not get the product to spread evenly, because when the shampoo hit the hairstrands they got "stuck" together, so he couldn't even run his hands and fingers through his hair (and he don't even have long hair, just the regular "long-time-since-the-haircutters"-hair). Now that he has cut it very short, it's ok, but he still needs a lot of product to get his hairgel cleansed out. When this is said: the smell is nice, and his hair does get clean after using it. But we will NOT buy again, and it's a shame because I would love that my hubby uses all natural products. I think we need to go a little less natural with the shampoo...

Δεν κανει καλο αφρο

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Αφηνει απαλα τα μαλλια μετα το λουσιμο,ομως πρεπει να χρησιμοποιεις πολυ προιον γιατι δεν κανει πολυ αφρο.Δεν θα το ξαναπαρω.

Will not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this one for my husband, and he hated it. He said it is really runny and also gave me more dandruff. I tried it as well, and found the same thing. I used the rest to wash our toilet a la flylady.