i was not pleased

Posted by Reviewer3088309 on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The strong smell of this product was not what i expected from something labeled natural and vegan. Think the smell of regular baby lotion intensified 10x. Washed my hands four times after using it and still wasn't rid of the smell.

I dont recommend this cuz this has weird and strong smell 너무 강한 향이 나요.

Posted by Reviewer2931464 on Dec 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't bear that smell, if you one who has that kind of sense, then think twice. 참기 힘든 강한 향이 납니다. 냄새를 조금이라도 신경쓰는 스타일이시면 다시 생각해보세요.

Not a moisturiser i would buy again...

Posted by 5317412542328487075 on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Strong smell which is quite off putting. Thick and creamy texture and absorbs well into my child's skin. Value for money only because i bought it on Trial offer. Gave three stars because it works as it should but it is not a repeat buy for me

body lotion

Posted by ling76 on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Did not like the strong smell, and it is not a good moisturiser.

Weird ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2197579 on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I regret bying this because of the myristyl alcohol it contains. I tried it anyway, on myself, and even though it feels ok the smell is to artificial for my taste.

Love this lotion!

Posted by Reviewer1097767 on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son had severe eczema as an infant. We started using this in conjunction with Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Gelly and like a miracle, we were off of all meds! We are grateful for it! We now use it on our second son and his skin is gorgeous!

Smell Too Overpowering

Posted by medinabello on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read reviews about this and some people liked it, others did not. So I decided to give it a try and yes the smell is far too strong for my liking.

The smell is really unpleasant

Posted by 4687265215355893841 on Jul 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is really unpleasant.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2001251 on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this with my baby who is now 11 months old. She has eczema and this lotion works very well...doesn't cause her eczema to flare, in fact it keeps it at bay. Wonderful lotion!

nice lightweight lotion

Posted by 0813HongKong on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

and I don't think the smell is strong.