Very good lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one seems to be one of the fattier lotions Aubrey makes, which is great for my hands! Unscented is great for the whole body and face but my hands need a bit more and this one has whatever my hands like!

Very very good

Posted by Oleana on May 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is too strong but texture is nice and it really heals my handsI! I ' ve got used to smell and now I even like it :))))

leaves my skin ORANGE

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think it's the beta carotene in it, but I end up looking like I've got a bad fake tan on! Apart from this it's nice and moisturising and cooling, but also smells weird.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

the smell is not very nice but it moisturises perfectly!

Skin feels like silk!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best hand and body lotion that I have ever used! It leaves your skin feeling like silk and lasts for days even without repeated applications. I went so far as to purchase additional product and gave them to my mother, sister and nieces. They all loved it.

feels so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

on my face...hands, legs..smooth and not greasy.

Lovely on the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

As I have oliy skin, I was a little hesitant, but it absorbs quite well and leaves no oily residue.

Not sure about the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice lotion but the fragrance is quite strong on me...I'll probably only use this as a hand cream for this reason.

Beware if sensitive to smells

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've never been one to complain about a product's scent since that is not what makes a product effective. Also, I tend to like all scents so it never bothers me. But this is one of the worst smelling scents I've ever come across. Now I know Aubrey usually has strong smelling lotions, but this one is not good. I would say this is not a lotion for a female as it has a manly scent. This smells like a old fashioned spicy old man's cheap aftershave. If you're ok with that, then go for it. Aside from the scent this lotion is a little richer than say the Rosa Mosqueta, but too bad for the scent. I can't wait to finish the bottle. I will not be buying this again.

super good