great product in excess packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a fan of Aubrey Organics in general and this product in particular. I hesitated to purchase it again because of the wasteful use of packaging, but I did because it really makes a difference with my many, minor skin issues. The problems begin with an overly sturdy box. The bottle is not economically designed. A full inch from the base of the lotion to the base of the bottle is the first striking misuse of material. There are a few pieces of metal on the bottle that serve no purpose. I can only think that Aubrey wanted to market a high-end look for a high-end price. I would like to see a repackaging campaign begin. I'm sure the company is concerned with keeping products "green". Savvy consumers don't need the hype of the wrapping, we just want the great product.

Sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The night cream has a great effect of my winter tortured skin! My skin isn't flakey anymore but much more hydrated. My only complain is that it diesn't smell as nicely as the rest of the rosa mosqueta products. (I also own and love the moisturizer and the face cleanser.)

Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta Night Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bought this product because I read that the ingredient Alpha Lipoic Acid is a very good antioxidant. It's also affordable. Am pleased with this product - the texture is not too heavy and it absorbs quickly. I apply it every night and my skin always feels very soft in the morning.

Ideal segun tu tipo de piel

Posted by juliaphoenix on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es una crema de noche bastante densa y untuosa, ideal si tienes piel madura o muy seca. Para más información, tienes reseñas sobre diferentes productos y mis favoritos y desaconsejados de iHerb en mi blog (link a él desde mi perfil de iHerb).

good for winter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Aubrey organics did good with this product. Cream is very soft and silky. It is The best one for sensitive skin. It calms and softens skin after one use. Unfortunately, packaging is weird at best.

Hyvä yövoide

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hyvin kasvoille levittyvä, sopivan rasvainen, ei liian tönkkö... ja ihan kun iho jo vähän hehkuisi... :)

Lorane Bedolla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product because it is good for my health and my skin and does not contain any harsh chemicals.

Crema muy rica

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mi piel es sensible, más bien seca en invierno y mixta en verano. Esta es una crema de noche perfecta para el invierno, me levanto con la piel muy bien. En verano tendré que buscar otras opciones.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like a lot! It is very good for my dry skin.

LOVE IT