Aubrey Organics, Scalp-Soothing Shampoo, Primrose & Lavender, Special Care/Sensitive, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Posted by alvinlky on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product at an economical price. I like scent of the Primrose & Levender, make me refreshing.

Calm an itchy dry scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me deal with a very itchy dry scalp. I have a bit of eczema on my scalp. This product calms and soothes my scalp and relives the itch. Love this product

Aubrey Primrose & Lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Love their natural ingredients but the smell is a bit "off". Think I'll add some lavender to see if it helps.

Aubrey Primrose & Lavender Shampoo

Posted by ivyengland on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the way my hair looks and feels with this shampoo, but I do not like the smell. Soaps up well and rinses out easily.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I read on the review of the same shampoo, only bigger bottle, that they have change some of the ingrediens. And is not good any more. I bought this shampoo and hoped it would help with my dry and itchy scalp. I does not help at all, I have used it for a couple of weeks now and my scalp is actually worse than before I started using this shampoo. Now my scalp is dry, itchy - and flakey, which it was not before!! It also makes my hair really dry..

Dissapointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have thin and not curvy hair, which were realy silky before, but now it looks dried and not so shiny. I hoped to find a shampoo, which 'll make it as good as before. It cleans good, maybe too good. And makes my hair even more dry as before. Will not recomend.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a scalp that tends to itch awfully, and very few products have had any effect. This shampoo, on the other hand, is lovely. It rinses very well and makes the hair and scalp feel clean and soft. I will definitively repurchase!

Such a Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you have a dry itchy scalp like me, this shampoo is probably the one for you. It's so soothing, as it says on the bottle!

No more itchy scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works very well for itchy, irritated scalp conditions. Makes the hair soft and shiny. Subtle scent

pleasant scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't bother my sensitive scalp. aubrey's is one of my favorite bath and body care makers. the product line is pretty solid all the way around