an ordinary mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the mist caused a skin irritation and i didn't like the scent. у меня этот мист вызвал раздражение кожи и запах не очень приятный.

Expected more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the smell at all. The fragrance smelled very unnaturally.

Love this mist!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a facial toner and also use it whenever my face feels dry. It is very refreshing and makes my face sheer and moisturized without stickiness. I really like the subtle oak musk smell. Very pleased that I bought it!

Superb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff may be better than the SK II Essence. I love it.

adore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love the way it smells and hydrate

Refreshing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this facial mist---all natural ingredients, very gentle non-irritating scent---it's the perfect pick-me-up on a warm day, sprayed right over make up. I also use it after washing my face and before facial cream to lock in moisture, and right before bed. Wouldn't be without it!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this herbal complexion mist! It is nice to rehydrate your skin in te winter when you spent more time indoor.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very hydrating, nice subtle smell. I use this to tone my skin after cleansing and before putting cream on.

I love Aubrey's products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This spray smells really really great! I use it at the office, especially now during the winter because it's so dry, for a boost during the day and it keeps me nice and moisturized. I will buy this again, but it takes a while to run out.

Love It.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I apply a couple of mists right after my powder foundation, and it just sets in my make-up and leave a cool feeling on my face.