Wonderful cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is well worth the price! It is by far the best moisturizer for sensitive skin. My skin is not left oily or dry. You don't need much for your face. This product will immediately absorb into your skin leaving it well moisturized.

Wonderful for sensitive skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best products I have ever used. I read one of the reviews and tried it. I have eczema and it has helped my skin. The lemon peel fragrance is very nice. MS

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This soaks right into your skin, not greasy at all, a nice, fresh scent too.

GREAT FOR SENSITIVE DRY SKIN!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love Aubrey Organics products. This moisturizer combined with the vegecol toner (and occasional vegecol mask) has transformed my skin. I have extremely sensitive and dry skin that would break out very easily with other products. This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling silky and hydrated without being greasy at all. It's great under my mineral makeup which used to get a really greasy look when applied over other moisturizers. The entire line for sensitive skin is great. Highly recommended!

BEST Working - and Smelling - Sensitive Skin Moisturizer Ever Used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband & I both battle sensitive skin issues - break outs, redness, sensitivity, dry patches but this product gently SOOTHES and moisturizes with just the right ingredients plus NO HEAVY OILYNESS, it just sinks right in and leaves a healthy glow. There is Never any redness or irritation with this product and it SMELLS GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT (reminds my husband of baked cookies, reminds me of hot oatmeal sprinkled with brown sugar). Aubrey Organics, keep up the good work!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Amazing!! Absorbs super well then any other moisterizer. Dont break out, little goes along way. Excellent. Will neve use chemical based products again!!!

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this cream for a long while now and just love it. Non greasy, clean application and quality ingredients from Aubrey. Consistancy can vary at times, as I had received one that went rancid. I contacted IHerb, after letting Aubrey customer service know about the rancid product I had (they unfortunately were not as helpful as IHERB). I did receive prompt service from IHerb plus receiving a full refund. IHERB is great. Overall, one item out of dozens I've used isn't bad and it is still a quality product.

wonderful facial products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for years, and now my two teen daughters use it as well. Does not leave the face greasy feeling. Good for all skin types, even those with acne.

VERY GOOD!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is very good cream, so nice and light, perfect for summer!

Wonderful Moisturizer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for something to soothe my skin after using a moisturizer with fragrance that irritated my face. This absolutely did the job! It's really moisturizing without feeling heavy or greasy, and it doesn't irritate my skin at all! It also has a really nice, fresh scent. I highly recommend this to anyone with normal to dry, sensitive skin like me!