quality oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Definitely one of the top 10 oils for your basic care kit! I use this for cramps and also for the common cold. For cold, add 1 drop lemon oil, 2 drops eucalyptus oil and 3 drops rosemary oil in 1 tsp oil; and massage around the chest, neck and sinus area.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for infected wounds, or disinfecting wounds. It also does wonders for stings and bites.

Rancid oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Last time I ordered 5 Aura Cacia's essential oils from iherb among other goods, and 4 of these essential oils turned out to be rancid, including the Rosemary oil! Moreover, the caps of the rosemary and patchouli oil bottles weren't screwed tightly, so their contents spilled all over the box - the whole package was stinking horrendously! I used to like Aura Cacia products, but I'll never order them again - I don't want to risk losing money!

Snelled Horrid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Rosemary I received was rancid. It did not smell like the Aura Cacia Rosemary I have gotten in the past.

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great arometherapy, also use for scalp and face

mix with hair shampoo for dandruff and hair growth

Posted by flaxenc on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

only mix in your hair shampoo when you want to wash your hair. Dont pre-mix it or else your hair shampoo will became watery and not usable anymore

Stinks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I stinks really intense! Even my mother, who basically doesn't care how beauty products smell, finds it disgusting. Mixing with other essential oils doesn't help :(

Not a good rosemary oil

Posted by honestreviews1 on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this a year ago, and never touched it, as I am still using another rosemary oil (another brand, bought from another company not in iherb - which I got 2 years before I bought Aura Cacia). The other rosemary oil, despite being much older, is so much better than Aura Cacia's! Aura Cacia's is flat. I'll probably not buy essential oils from Aura Cacia again.

AURA CACIA'S ESSENTIAL OIL IS BETTER THAN OTHER BRAND'S

Posted by satokoban on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ON IHERB. IT'S MUCH DENSER AND THEY SPECIFY THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN. INITIALLY I WAS USING CHEAP BRAND'S ESSENTIAL OILS, BUT AFTER USING AURA CACIA'S I SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE AUTHENTICITY.

For my homemade shampoo

Posted by BomBom on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had serious hair loss when I used a synthetic shampoo 6 months ago. I switched to my homemade shampoo and have added this rosemary essential to the shampoo. I feel like my sculp has been detoxed and also found a lot of little hair starting to grow. Rosemary has a good reputation in helping hair growth and I truely believe it is true after experiencing it myself.