Intoxicating blend of luxurious essential oils.

Posted by Leione on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This powerful blend of mandarin orange, lemon, cardamom, sandalwood, patchouli, ylang ylang, vetiver and jasmine absolute essential oils captivates you with its intoxicating aroma making you forget about reality and just enjoy it. I love it.

smells better then fresh flowers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this oil smells better then real jasmine flowers. a tiny bit goes a long way so it is great value. love it :)

Nicely Scented

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with water in a spray bottle and use it as a household air/fabric freshener. The scent lingers for quite some time, it's spicy goodness.

I'm in love!

Posted by ElinLinnea on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this blend because of the reviews and I wasn't disappointed. This truly is an intoxicating blend and I can't wait to come home from work so that I can light my diffuser. I think I might start using this as perfume so that I can smell it all day long... Maybe I sound crazy but when you try, you'll understand. I usually put 10 drops of this gorgeous blend in my diffuser, and I often spike it with an extra drop of Patchouli. I will definitely order another bottle because I don't want to risk running out of this. This scent is great for all singles out there ;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonder essential oil. I love the smell a lot! When I use with by blending with base oil, the nice smell stays on my skin for long. The price of pure jasmine or pure sandalwood is too expensive so for beginners like me this "Love Potion" oil is just perfect.

Good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sure about the "aphrodisiac" characteristics of it, but it sure does smells good :)

Awful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First ingredient is a citrus oil, but this definitely isn't the overriding smell. Definitely not a sweet smell of Jasmine either. Guessing its the cardamon or sandalwood that is dominant. I diffused this once, and never again. Normally love Aura Cacia products, but not this one.

A Bit Deceiving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a bit deceiving. When I first put it on, I smell the Ylang Ylang and Jasmine the most, as it wore off the Vetiver really came through and I thought I was going to love it, but then the Patchouli stayed the longest and that is NOT my favorite essential oil. I will still use it, but was hoping the other scents would mask the Patchouli. I put in a roll on bottle with some fractionated coconut oil and used it as a perfume.

Too strong and awkward smell. Muy fuerte y olor extraño.

Posted by Valeska on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't smell flowery nor sensual but something rotten. I don't like it and won't buy it again. No tiene un olor florar ni sensual, sino que huele a algo podrido. No me gusta nada y no lo volveré a comprar.

from Ukraine