Great avocado oil.

Posted by Leione on Jun 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One of the most versatile oils. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins A and E, avocado oil is famous for its superb moisturizing, nourishing, protective, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, rejuvenating properties, as well as being a powerful antioxidant fighting free radicals and preventing premature aging. It absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue, deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improves its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, prevents dryness and dehydration, evens out the skin tone, improves the complexion, encourages cell renewal, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation, facilitates healing, helps fight eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, burns, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair, acts as a natural sunscreen. Avocado oil is an amazing base oil which can be blended with different essential oils. Since I started using this oil, I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin tone has evened out, my skin is much softer, smoother and has a healthy glow. Will definitely order it again.

Works Great for Exczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my daughter's exczema - works very well.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, but the bottle is a bit of a impractical. Sometimes I just need a drop of oil for something however I need to squeeze the bottle to get the oil out and it's not possible to get a small amount. In fact, always the same amount comes out.

Good consistency!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like it yet I still recommond Jojoba. Only becuase this broduct mosterizes but not sooths or calms ichy and troubled skin.

Calmed and Moisturised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ive been using this product for 3 years now. It's replaced c10 separate tubs of expensive skincare and my skin is better for it. I use it on freshly washed skin it sinks straight in with no residue. Make up on over it goes on smoothly. No dryness or irritating patches even in extreme weather (cold, snow, wind, heat)

Aura Cacia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use on my skin and hair. Really good.

Très bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

En mélange avec d'autres huiles pour mes bain d'huile, c'est juste exquis pour mes tifs.

Avocado oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nourishing oil. Great for all skin types. Use twice daily and now do not need any moisturizing cream as keeps skin moist all day. I live in humid climate so ideal as soaks easily into skin. Would highly recommend for all skin types especially mature skin.

I Mix It In

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I combine just a splash of this with the Ayubrey Organics Vegecol Moisurizing lotion and I'm rash free and my skin feels and looks great.

Mal dosificador

Posted by LunaGa on Oct 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me deja el pelo genial, muy hidratado pero el dosificador no me gusta, siempre echa más producto del que necesito. El olor no es muy agradable, pero se pasa rápido.

1 2 3