Favorite skin oil! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My favorite skin oil indeed. I have combination skin, this grapeseed oil is light, gentle and delicate. It cleans the skin from make-up, helps to narrow pores on the face, is easily absorbed into the skin, and leaves little shine. The use of grape seed oil for oily skin makes it matte and gives a really healthy complexion, visibly tightens and increases the elasticity of the skin and at the same time provides it with moisture. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Мое любимое масло для кожи. У меня комбинированная кожа, это масло легкое, нежное и очень деликатно действует. Оно прекрасно убирает макияж, в том числе и макияж глаз. Оно классно подходит для моей кожи - сужает поры, быстро впитывается и практически не оставляет блеска, отлично матирует и выравнивает тон кожи, более того, оно заметно подтягивает кожу и делает ее эластичной, мягкой и увлажненной. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Excellent for skin

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love to use this as a facial oil in the evenings. It soaks in well and leaves my skin soft and smooth. Also, I find that it doesn't clog pores.

Miracle in a bottle!

Posted by naturalbeauty39 on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was amazed by the quality and wonder of this oil.I used during the years so many expensive and very expenisve oils and body creams but for far this grapeseed oil nourished my skin the best.Usually i use as a facial cleanser before a long bath and after on my damp body.The next morning i wake up a totally reborned person.I love, love,love this product.I am so happy i purchased and next time i will purchase the bigger bottle.Thank You.I have to confess that i am very lucky having a good nose when i choose a product firts time.I made my research before and my instinct did not cheat me.

A dry and fragrance free multi oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought it to juse as a heat protector in my hair, but its way to greasy for my mix curly and dry hair, but I juse it as a intimate cleanser ( instead of soaps) and as a serum carrier after night cleansing, with a bit of tea tree oil. Its a semi dry oil and dosent make my face ( acne prone, T-zone combo skin) greazy ore break out. And u can juse it as a cooking oil becouse its burn temp is very high. Better then olive oil if u dont want the olive taste. So its a good multi product but the bottle cap sucks, it has a squeese meckanisem and it squerts everywhere, so I recomment cutting that out.

_)

Posted by SHaneSHka on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my mum like it! and she's very fastidious, so i think that this product is really nice!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it as makeup remover,and it does well.

Great moisturizer

Posted by Chelsea on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for something with less chemicals than my store-bought face creams, and I read something about Emma Stone using grapeseed oil so figured I'd give it a try. It's so perfect for my skin! Doesn't make it oily or yucky. I just pat on a little bit after my shower, give it a minute to soak in, and I'm good to go! My skin already looks better and it's only been a week. Check out my page for more reviews :)

Using for OCM

Posted by Paranoid-android on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a part of my OCM blend, cause it is told to be beneficial for acne prone skin. I mix it with jojoba oil and tea tree oil for two months now. Can't say that my skin is perfect, but I am only at the beginning. This oil haven't broke me out and it doesn't clog pores. Turned out to be drying as a moisturizer for me, but I think for oily skin it would be perfect. Definitely reccomend.

Great As Always

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this oil it has helped my skin a lot ! I use it as a night time moisturizer, but I recommend changing pillow cases often to keep it clean. Aura Cacia seems to have good quality oil, I always purchase my oils and essential oils from them and will continue to do so :) Paying a little extra is worth it for good quality. This is my second bottle, the first was 16 oz which I got by mistake, you only need about an 1 oz to last a long time ! Unfortunately the smallest size is 4 but you can use it up on body and hair as well. Grapeseed oil does not have a long shelf life so don't keep for too long, and to prolong it's life as much as possible I keep mine in the fridge. I think it's life is between 6-9 months but I'm not sure. My favorite thing about grapeseed oil is that it does not clog pores. It also helps calm my red skin. That's all I hope this review helped you :)

good

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good oil, use it on body