Very good for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I add a swirl to my body wash (on the puff) and it makes my skin very soft. The only annoying thing is that the container makes it difficult to only get a little. You need to squeeze the bottle to get anything out and then it shoots out.

natural oil for general skincare

Posted by marianF on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

An all-natural skin care oil that moisturizes and softens skin.It sinks in perfectly without leaving an oily film.I combine this with aloe vera gel and I'm very happy with the result.I also use it as an eye make-up remover and works great.The only downside is the bottle, sometimes I need just a few drops but instead I get more than the desired amount.Will probably try sth else next time.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to dilute with some of my essential oils, and it's a good carrier oil to apply onto the face, as it's not as greasy as other carrier oils.

The bottle have a little leakage on oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The quality is good, oil is smooth and nice, but the bottle have a little leakage on oil. Fortunately, the transportation on the oil bottle have a plastic bag for independent package. It do not have leakage on the other products.

Good product, poor bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have never used jojoba oil before. This product has a very mild pleasant smell. Applies easily. I have been using it for a facial wash, body and face moisturiser and loving it. Only downside is that the cap dispenses way too much at a go. I have decantered it into a separate bottle with a dropper which works much better. I would buy again