Skin so Soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for the past three days and my skin is extremely soft. I can only imagine the effects after more regular use. I'm using it under makeup and around my eyes and lips at night. From reading other reviews about argan oil I was expecting a horrid smell, but this has a faint, natural smell of fresh, black licorice and it dissipates quickly - so you won't smell like black licorice. The oil absorbs into the skin (if you don't use too much) and gives the skin a natural glow - not an oily look. I'm loving it. I've even been using it sparingly in my hair and on my body, and it seems to make everything soft, soft, soft.

Very nice oil but smell..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried this for 3-4 days and I can see me skin is so nice, my skin looks healthier, pores look smaller and even out my skin tone. However, first day that I pumped the oil and smell it. I was shocked of the smell, it has very strong and weird scent. I'm not sure that anybody else who use this argan oil get the same scent that I got? Maybe it was shipped so far to Thailand and can make this has gone rancid?

A must have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use one pump of this every day on my hair after styling and my hair looks healthy and nourished. Will be buying again and again.

Beautiful oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This makes your skin feel so incredibly soft and smooth. I know people have complained about the smell of argan oil but I actually like it, it's like a mix of a berry and nutty smell, or like something antioxidant rich.

Mrs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried it yet

Skin rescue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm ordering this product for the 3rd time and I order in batches (about 10 bottles each purchase). This oil has saved me from a lot of disasters by making my skin heal faster. skin burn on stoves, steam bursted onto my lips, all sorts of scratches and cuts. By applying it few times a day, it will speed up the healing process and the "dead/injured" skin will start to peel a lot faster. What's great is there's barely any scar left behind. (I tend to get scars from even mosquito bites). This makes a great gift too as I bought it for friends. It's a must have for everyone. I've perviously used argan oil from other brands but I like this brand the most.

multi-purpose oil that feels authentic

Posted by GutsyKlutz on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my HG oil for dry patches and wound management! I have been using this product sporadically for two years now (finishing my third bottle soon) when dry patches on my face and legs makes my skin feel tight, and the oil soothed the tightness. When a thin layer is applied, it seemed that the oil was absorbed into my skin and there was no greasy feeling. When I got greedy and applied a little more sometimes, I find that the oil does not absorb as well and was sticky and greasy. My only gripe would be that this came in a small bottle, so it feels as though every drop I use is super precious. I underwent an operation a month back and am using this oil on my matured stitch wounds. I hope it works, and will update in a couple of month's time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great! Will repurchase!

Aura Cacia, Organic, Argan Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

excellent oil. excellent moisturizing and softening

It's just excellent

Posted by moonflower on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an absolutely excellent treatment product, for the whole body. Must have for everybody. It's a remedy for my dry, damaged colored from brown to blonde hair. It's a treatment for combined and sensitive skin. I just love it

1 2 3 4