Not something to rave about

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells a bit funny (a hint of baby poo)! Takes time to absorb completely. Ok oil, but when the bottle is empty, I'll fill it with almond oil.. :)

Nothing special

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I could not see significant advantages (i used it under the eye). And it does not absorb well into the skin.

Aura Cacia, Organic Rejuvenating Argan Oil,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It seems ok-was expecting a nuttier aroma. iherb is very efficent, and that is a blessing and why I shop here.

Good effect for moisture under eyes, no effect on fine lines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used MD Formulations under eye cream for a a while, and this totallydried out my skin in the long term and actually gaveme more fine lines. I tried argan oil, which works as a moisturizer - but the effect on fine lines is 0%. Yes, zero ;) So, I`ve bought a serum instead to deal with the fine lines, and will probably use this for just the moisturizing effect.

Made me break out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Made my face break out but I can use it on the ends of my hair. Probably won't buy again, but you may like it.

A bit disappointing and not purchasing again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First of all, the bottle design is quite poor, it could not eject the oil properly and usually burst out when you press it. It is too thick to apply on skin and use it on hair. A better alternative would be jojoba oil I think because it is less oily and leave the hair and skin natural but non greasy shine. Will not repurchase again

So far so good

Posted by WingCHAN on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's OK only.

Arrived in good condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Enjoyed using this oil

Ok product, terrible packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product was ok, smell was strong but not unbearable. However the bottle design was terrible. It kept opening by itself (i think the bottle does not suit oils)

Had a bad reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not good for oily skin, after using this oil for 4 days had an allergy on my face, pimples with white heads.

1 2