smelly but good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells bad. But for a dry skin, this works as a good night cream.

Good effect for moisture under eyes, no effect on fine lines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used MD Formulations under eye cream for a a while, and this totallydried out my skin in the long term and actually gaveme more fine lines. I tried argan oil, which works as a moisturizer - but the effect on fine lines is 0%. Yes, zero ;) So, I`ve bought a serum instead to deal with the fine lines, and will probably use this for just the moisturizing effect.

Made me break out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Made my face break out but I can use it on the ends of my hair. Probably won't buy again, but you may like it.

dont like it

Posted by insomnia on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i cant use it due to horrible smell (for me it like smell in WC). sorry, but i can not recommend it for people with sensitive nose

I will never buy this again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

IT is too foul-smelling to use for me.

Wonderful surprise

Posted by samanthak on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin on my face which I feel is not too compatible with oils in general. So imagine the surprise when this oil does wonders to my skin! It absorbs into the skin unlike other oils I have used before. It is not only moisturizing and nourishing, but also makes my skin glow. Sometimes I over-apply and tiny bumps appear on my face, but it's okay because they will be gone in a day or two. When the weather is very dry I mix it into my handcream and after a night's sleep my hands are soft and smooth. I will be re-purchasing this product in the future.

Love this oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I did like the bottle says, added a few drops of lavender for the scent and alternate it with lavender-in-jojoba oil as a facial serum. Wish it were cheaper but am not complaining, as iHerb already does good prices compared to elsewhere!

hair serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have finished using one bottle, mainly as a hair serum and have no issues with it. Tames frizziness but not overly greasy.

不错

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

用了三瓶了,和sibu的沙棘油相比略输点,但是味道比沙棘油好闻。晚上睡觉前当做精华,就算在空调里呆上一整夜第二天皮肤也不干,也不油腻。

It's good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good quality! It never smells bad. Some other products that I've used before, they sometimes smelled awful, so I threw them into the trash can as soon as I snuff at it. But this is awesome. It gives your skin moisture.