Awesome

Posted by RationalGaze on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Awesome oil for hair treatments and face/body care. I only wish the bottle was bigger. Will definitely order more

Brilliant! great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think i would never leave this oil , this is the first time i use it, and i became addicted to the feel and look it gives me. unlike any other oilm it does NOT feel sticky or sparkle , it leaves my skin moisturized .i use it also on my hair, it does not give it the oily look the other gives it. i very recommend this! thank you.

Must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I adore this oil. It's my musthave in the regular daily care! I'm going to buy a third bottle.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

argan oil is very good quality as well as all the oil from this company)) that still want to book yourself to try avocado oil from this company))) very satisfied purchase))

Superb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is one of the best oils!

Perfect face cream!

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As a person with acne prone skin, I was sceptical about it. But I didn't break out and my is moisturized and glowing. I use it on my face as day/night cream and sometimes on my hair. Now I know, why argan oil is so great! But its smell... it smells like poo to me! Some said that it smells nutty, others - like poo.

Like it!

Posted by ohjudith23 on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use it because of the whole lot properties Argan oil provides on skin! Smells awful but good results!

The oil is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The oil is great

Love this oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 2 bottles but prior to placing my order I read through the review. I must say this oil is really amazing. I have been using this now for 2 weeks and it is really great. I don't need to buy all this expensive cream for my face anymore. I can save hundred of dollars :))

good item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

for the first time, smell was owful, but after that i saw the effect, it was no matter witch smell this oil have. i woke up with baby skin)