The best moisturizing oil ever. Simply amazing.

Posted by Leione on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This ancient oil has been known for centuries and used by Africans to protect their skin from the harsh Savanna environment. It does wonders for dry, dehydrated, and sensitive skin. This luxurious African oil is rich in palmitic, stearic, arachidonic saturated fatty acids, oleic, linoleic, linolenic unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins A, D, E, F, powerful antioxidants, and renowned for its exceptional moisturizing, nourishing, emollient, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, and rejuvenating properties. Vitamins A, D, E, F in baobab oil protect against free radicals and revitalize the skin, omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids deeply moisturize and nourish dry and damaged skin, making its soft, smooth, and supple, improving skin tone, elasticity, and complexion, preventing dryness and dehydration, encouraging cell renewal and regeneration, protecting against premature aging. Absorbing quickly without leaving a greasy residue or clogging pores, baobab oil is capable of calming itching, reducing irritation and inflammation, facilitating the healing of small wounds, cuts, burns, sore and chapped lips, fighting acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, preventing and reducing scarring and stretch marks, alleviating pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles, restoring luster to dull, dry, and lifeless hair, as well as protecting against the ruthless summer sun. The first time I applied this oil to my face I immediately felt a profound and long-lasting moisturizing effect on my dry and dehydrated skin. I was amazed. After using it for a while I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin is softer and smoother and has a healthy glow, redness and inflammation is gone, my scalp is no longer dry, itchy, and flaky, my hair is healthier, some fine lines have faded. I also love that it's pretty economical: 3-5 drops are enough for the whole face. So glad I discovered this amazing organic baobab oil and thanks to iHerb for carrying it.

Visible results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best oil I have used on my face. After using it for several weeks I have noticed visible results, my skin looks smoother and healthier and pigmentation has been reduced. The results were noticeable not only to me but to others. I will continue to buy this.

Very good skin feel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

- sinks in very fast and doesn't feel oily but leaves my skin with a silky slip, well moisturized. Not much smell - smells - like oil :-)

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it at night probably for a month. I feel my skin is very soft and moisturized. My wrinkles are less visible. Great product!

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent help with pimple and redness!

Great moisturizer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil instewad of a facial moisturizer and it works amazing! I have a ssensitive, combinated skin but with this oil I don't have any breakouts, the skin has calmed down and is almost normal. A big love!

good for under eye sereum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

아이세럼이 떨어져서 바르기 시작했는데 보습력이 좋아서 눈밑 그늘과 잔주름에 참 좋네요.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very interesting oil. put on your neck, hands. good nourishes skin and absorbs quickly. hands not fatty. Lightweight consistency, odor-free.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really wanted to like this, but my skin was so incredibly sensitive when I got this, so I didn't really see any benefits. I tried it again when my skin had settled down, and the moment I put it on my skin looked incredibly well moisturized and all dewy and glowy. I'll probably update the review when I've used it a bit longer.

A treasure for curly, dry hair!!!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hair loves this oil!. It adds shine and reduces frizz without weighing hair down. Moreover, it is easily absorbed and makes my hair easier to comb through. I like this fabulous oil as much as argan oil. In addition, it is great used as an aftershave, leaving sensitive skin very smooth.

1 2 3