Will buy again!

Posted by 5021961946874138248 on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've bought Aura Cacia's Smoothing Tamanu Essentials Facial Oil Serum and because it yielded such great results, I decided to try another one of their face oils. I love this one too. It has especially helped my combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin through dry & cold climate. It does have a light scent, but disappears after several minutes. I've stopped using a handful of products because of their facial oils. Which is great, since I've been wanting to simplify my beauty routine. I don't need very much, about one pump. I just pat it on my face and with my ring finger, I gently pat around the eyes for under-eye dryness. The rest of the product left on my palms, I use it on my neck and for my dry hands. When I run out of this product, I will definitely repurchase.

Non sticky

Posted by 5583967331091561584 on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This oil serum penetrates into skin quickly.

Smells good + no break outs

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mixes this with my nightly emu mix. 1 drop rosehip + 1 drop emu --> rubbed hard with palms and then pressed on my face. No oil seeds, no break outs -- just smooth clear and fairer skin upon waking.

smells like cooking oil

Posted by ineinoslo76 on Jul 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not for me. I really hated the smell of this and it made me break out in tiny bumps, so I only used it a few times. I prefer the pai rosehip oil, which is not sold on this site.

Mrs.

Posted by 5036496363938417131 on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this. I have been using it for a little over a year now. I use it after I wash my face both morning and evening. I love the way my skin feels

Good facial serum

Posted by 5700239533969413545 on Sep 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easily absorbed into skin, no greasy feel. Its light on skin. Good product.

Quite good

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin is dry all the time. the serum is quite moisturising without being greasy when applied.

Feels nice and soothing

Posted by 5016932996052200706 on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Feels nice and soothing on very sensitive skin, but it doesn't hydrate very dry skin as well as I hoped it would do. It still gives enough relief that i would consider buying it again.

Aura cacia organic deep rose hip essentials face oil

Posted by 5408354237906137996 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good for winkels it softens the skin amazing product

Good for a facial oil.

Posted by 5737973027604239607 on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved the oil for its hydration. Not sure if it brought out any changes to my skin pigmentation or spots but it did moisturize well.

1 2