Will buy again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've bought Aura Cacia's Smoothing Tamanu Essentials Facial Oil Serum and because it yielded such great results, I decided to try another one of their face oils. I love this one too. It has especially helped my combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin through dry & cold climate. It does have a light scent, but disappears after several minutes. I've stopped using a handful of products because of their facial oils. Which is great, since I've been wanting to simplify my beauty routine. I don't need very much, about one pump. I just pat it on my face and with my ring finger, I gently pat around the eyes for under-eye dryness. The rest of the product left on my palms, I use it on my neck and for my dry hands. When I run out of this product, I will definitely repurchase.

Non sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

This oil serum penetrates into skin quickly.

Smells good + no break outs

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mixes this with my nightly emu mix. 1 drop rosehip + 1 drop emu --> rubbed hard with palms and then pressed on my face. No oil seeds, no break outs -- just smooth clear and fairer skin upon waking.

Good facial serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easily absorbed into skin, no greasy feel. Its light on skin. Good product.

smells like cooking oil

Posted by ineinoslo76 on July 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not for me. I really hated the smell of this and it made me break out in tiny bumps, so I only used it a few times. I prefer the pai rosehip oil, which is not sold on this site.

Mrs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this. I have been using it for a little over a year now. I use it after I wash my face both morning and evening. I love the way my skin feels

Quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin is dry all the time. the serum is quite moisturising without being greasy when applied.

Feels nice and soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Feels nice and soothing on very sensitive skin, but it doesn't hydrate very dry skin as well as I hoped it would do. It still gives enough relief that i would consider buying it again.

Rosehip facial oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is so good. It keeps my skin hydrated. And i love it.

Aura cacia organic deep rose hip essentials face oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good for winkels it softens the skin amazing product

1 2 3