Broke me out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, rose hip oil broke me out..I should have listened to the advice of a friend who cautioned me that it might be suitable for more mature skin type, & those not prone to acne. I'm in my early 30s. Actually, I'm not quite sure if my break out was due to 'skin purging'..I'm too scared to find out..the pimples were pretty huge, angry & in annoying spots! I stopped after a week of using this on my face. I still think this might probably be of benefit to older skins though, as besides the pimples it does make skin feel silky, supple and glowy. In fact, I think it's just pure rose hip that's overly rich if one is acne-prone, cuz I have 2 other products that have rose hip oil listed in its ingredients and they don't cause me problems. Now I mix a few drops into small batches of my body lotion so as not to waste it.

Too early to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It I've been adding this to my Argan Oil at night. No greasiness left by AM. Am hoping for long term results. Will update this after 6 months!

Eh not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't care for it, I like the other cheaper brand this web sells. It seems to be diluted it is lighter in color. Check my profile for more info on what I have found to be helpful.

Not sure about this product

Posted by ohjudith23 on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used others Rosehip oils and this one smells different. Don't think it's refined but it's like a little bit rancid since the first time. Not sure... :/

Not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure what rose hip is supposed to smell like, but this product smells nothing of roses. Not even a hint. I give it 3 stars bc it's a nice oil, but I was expecting a hint or at least a whiff of rose.

unsure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm unsure about this product. It has a lovely fragrance, but it smells different to other rosehip oils that I've purchased elsewhere. It makes my skin feel a little dry.