Good

Posted by flaxenc on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have an sensitive-combination skin and has been using rosehip for more than 2 years now. I have tried Now brand, Life Flo Health brand, so far this brand is the best and of course the price is also double of the other 2 brands. I gave 4 star because compare with lfh, this caused my skin break-out a little but it less less greasy compare with lfh and also it does calm down the redness near my jaw bone. If you want me to rank the 3 brands, i'll said this is no.1, lfh no.2 and NOW is no.3

Good Second Choice

Posted by GreenGoddessBeauty on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice oil & works well enough. Life-Flo was out of stock so I gave this a try. I prefer Life-flo brand of Rosehip Seed Oil. JMO

rosehip oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is first time I have tried rose hip on my skin . I have noticed how soft and supple it feels . hopefully some of my sun damage will benefit over time using the product. fantastic company super fast delivery I was very impressed . I gave 4 stars only because its still too early to see a major diff

smells like sesame oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

but it helps skin rejuvenate itself and prevent skin troubles.

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it

Good for face

Posted by jvsdomain on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good for face oil

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

rosehip oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's ok

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good for skin. not too oily. awesome!!!

Do not know if this is cold pressed...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

4 stars because I do not know if it's cold pressed, cold pressed rosehip oil is definitely better as it is not altered by heat and retains more nutrients. I will still use rosehip oil as it absorbs very easily into the skin, just that my next purchase will be from Life Flo Health.

1 2