Ancient Mayans' best kept beauty secret. The best unrefined rosehip seed oil on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Mar 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several rosehip seed oils of different brands, but this one simply stands out: it's orange, comes from Chile and has a distinct rose hip aroma, which proves that it's cold pressed, unrefined, organic, hasn't been altered by heat and stripped of its naturally occurring nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids. Rich in beta-carotene, retinoic acid, lycopene, vitamin C, linoleic and linolenic fatty acids, this ancient oil known for centuries and used by the Mayans, Egyptians and Romans is one of the most powerful healing and rejuvenating products known to man. It works on a cellular level and its properties are amazing: absorbing quickly without leaving a greasy residue or clogging pores, this light and non-greasy oil deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, revitalizes, regenerates, heals, rejuvenates, encourages cell renewal and protects dry, sensitive, damaged and mature skin, reducing redness and inflammation, calming itching, improving its elasticity and complexion, evening out the skin tone, making the skin soft, smooth, and supple, preventing dryness and dehydration and protecting against premature aging. It's also an effective and natural treatment for acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, dry, flaky and itchy scalp, as well as many other skin and hair conditions, and known for preventing and reducing scars and stretch marks, relieving pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, healing small wounds, cuts, burns, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles, restoring luster to dull and lifeless hair, strengthening weak and brittle nails. Since I started this organic rosehip seed oil two times a day, my complexion has improved, my acne has cleared up, redness and inflammation is gone, a lot of acne scars and pigmentation spots have faded, some fine lines and stretch marks have smoothed out, my skin is no longer dry, flaky and painful to the touch – it's softer, smoother and has a healthy glow. So glad I discovered such an amazing product.

Fades pigmentation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am 50+ with lots of pigmentation on my face as a result of growing up in Southern California with no sunscreen. This oil faded the pigmentation within a few weeks. The marks aren't completely effaced, but they're MUCH lighter. However, I don't find it sufficiently moisturizing. It absorbs quickly, then leaves my skin somewhat dehydrated. I need to apply moisturizer after the oil is absorbed.

my favorite facial oil

Posted by captainnaomi on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used many different facial oils, this is my favorite so far! It's not too heavy on my face, I kind of enjoy the smell of toasted sesame smell when I apply (although the smell goes away very quickly), and it made my skin very soft immediately! I have sensitive and dry skin, it did not break me out at all. I have some scars and hyper pigmentation from previous breakouts, I'm hoping this oil would help get rid of them after continuos usages.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this at night time on my face to keep the fine lines and wrinkles at bay. I keep it in the fridge to help keep it fresh.

loving it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using it for less than a week and have already seen improvements on my skin. I have mild rosacea and this has significantly reduced the redness on my cheeks. My skin also feels soft and smooth after using this. I highly recommend this brand, and for the price you just can't beat it! All you need is put a few drops in the palm of your hands and mix it with your fave moisturizer, use this during the day and at night before going to bed and you'll start seeing results in no time.

it is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is the best

Works like a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helps skin to regenerate faster. After weeks of use I've noticed my skin being much smoother in texture. I use it mainly at night.

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Noticed a difference in my skin in less than 2 weeks. I used it on the back of my legs which have been extremely rough and damaged for years. Did a great job smoothing out my skin and providing a healthy glow.

This is better than the Australian version

Posted by honestreviews1 on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has a nice and slightly nutty aroma. My kids use this on their faces, especially during winter. Great for faster healing of pimples And best part is it comes in a pump bottle, not a dropper, which makes it MUCH easier to dispense!

:D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin look very healthy and glowing